CFA, CIMA®, MAFF®, CVA
Experience & Background
George has been working as a consultant and an expert at Phillips, Fractor & Company, LLC since 2013. His areas of expertise include valuation, statistics, finance, and economics. Some of the litigation matters that George has worked on include:
- Wage Hour disputes (e.g., Ridgeway v. Walmart) involving loss estimates for unpaid time for thousands of class members.
- Valuations of private companies, trade secrets, etc.
- Data intensive cases (e.g., water meter case involving the analysis of hundreds of thousands of water district records and the analysis of estimated water usage for defective meters)
- Construction Defects cases involving the analysis of samples, margins of error, and extrapolations.
- Wrongful Death and Personal Injury cases
In addition, George is the Executive Vice President for MacroRisk Analytics, an investment analytics firm, and a portfolio manager for Walnut Oak Capital LLC.
George graduated summa cum laude from California State University, Northridge, where he obtained a B.S. in Business Administration with emphases on Global Supply Chain Management and Systems and Operations Management while minoring in Finance and Marketing. After earning his degree, George went on to become a CFA Charterholder and obtained his CIMA®, MAFF®, and CVA® designations.